Monday, October 13, 2014

top 5 strengths - gallup report

futuristic. connectedness. maximizer. belief. strategic.

Glendale, AZ -While house/pet-sitting this past weekend, I recently completed my "Strengths Finder 2.0" assessment conducted by Gallup, an assignment from a dear friend/coach in the past (Carol Ann Driscol). The results were insightful for a couple of my strengths, the others I knew they were my strengths. Some of the questions caught me off-guard, not knowing I was being timed for these questions forced me to rush some of my answers.

I then questioned whether I started choosing the answers based on what sounded good. For those of you of have taken the assessment may know what I am talking about. Each question, both ends of the spectrum, seemed relevant. However, knowing that the clock was ticking, I would select the safest choice, which was "Neutral". With self-reflection, my answer could have have been more on one side than the other. Hope that makes sense! I'm sure the assessment is designed to take all of these factors in mind. There were similar questions, no doubt. Most likely trying to find congruence and relevance in my choices.


Over the next few weeks, I will work with Carol Ann to put these strengths into a concerted effort to achieve some goals that I have been meaning (perhaps it was mere wishing) to accomplish. I have aligned myself with family, friends and business partners who have begun hearing, seeing and witnessing my intentions and what my personal mission has always been about.

It is my intention to acknowledge my weaknesses and other areas that I need to improve and to turn them into my strengths!

I've coined my strengths into the following: 
I see a future connecting and maximizing my beliefs into a strategic battle-plan of action! 


No comments:

Post a Comment